We're in Your Neighborhood
Join us as we host thought-leadership events in your area.
How is Clinical Leader Forum unique?
Approachable panelists. Great networking. Partnership Opportunities.
Clinical Leader Forum creates small, elite communities focused on the business aspects of clinical trial partnerships – how trial stakeholders can do better business together. The Forum is built for audience participation and networking, with an environment that attendees describe as inviting, high-energy, and incredibly helpful. This year, participants can attend Clinical Leader Forum in Philadelphia and Boston.
Getting to a better trial
We'd only ask you to attend a meeting we'd actually want to attend. For us, that means it must be inviting, high-energy, and incredibly helpful.
Here’s what makes the Clinical Leader Forum worth attending:
1. Tailored for executives at sponsor companies that outsource clinical trials
2. 8 sessions loaded with takeaways to improve your outsourced trial outcomes
3. Speakers with real experience at small, mid-sized, and large sponsor companies
4. Keynote on how to use leadership, people, and technology to fix clinical development programs by Mark Ridge, VP, Clinical Development | CSL Behring
5. Intimate exhibition space for meeting-and-greeting potential partners
6. 7+ hours of networking to connect with others who are struggling with your challenges
7. Located in Philadelphia and Boston for quick and convenient travel from nearby pharma hubs
Participants consider the Forum a place to learn about specific aspects of clinical trial outsourcing while interacting with their peers through the panel discussions.
Lively networking opportunities are a cornerstone of the Forum. Our attendees find tremendous value in continuing the conversations long after the panels are complete.
Participants create an intimate leadership community where sponsors engage in dialogue directly with vendors, leading to opportunities on both sides.